Duties and responsibilities:
- Complete inbound inspections of banana loads as to meet Customer quality expectations.
- Manage the communication and execution of proper Ripening Room Loading.
- Complete inventory reporting within Chiquita and Customer systems.
- Perform fruit evaluations and accurate ripening room adjustments.
- Communicate daily banana color and available quantities to the customer.
- Vigilance for Banana Program adherence to Banana SOP’s even on processes outside of Chiquita’s direct control.
- Perform weekly phone surveys of customer Produce Managers and develop / communicate solution paths for any challenges identified.
- Perform duties as assigned or required by the DC Manager.
- Support customer’s recycling initiatives (corner-boards).
- High School Diploma required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Good judgment and communication skills.
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays extra hours any given day to maintain schedule.
- Strong integrity
- Team Player
- Must be able to repeatedly lift 45 Lbs. up to 80 inch off the ground.
- Experience either at store or DC level with handling Fresh Produce.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Chiquita Fresh North America
Company Website: www.chiquita.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)